1. Principal investigator – EMPHASIS – HF. The Effect of Eplerenone Versus Placebo on cardiovascular mortality and heart failure hospitalization in subjects with NYHA class II chronic systolic heart failure. (Phase III Trial).
2. Principal investigator – Prospective Randomized Phase IV open label comparative study of Dalteparin vs. Unfractionated heparin in high risk patients of non-ST Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes intended for early invasive strategy. (Phase IV Trial 2007-2008).
3. Principal investigator – A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Multicentre Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Darbepoetin alfa Treatment on Mortality and Morbidity in Heart Failure (HF) Subjects with Symptomatic Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction and Anemia. (Phase III Trial since 2008-2012).
4. Principal investigator – XIENCETM V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System (EECSS) India Post-marketing Registry (Phase IV Trial since 2008-2012).
5. Principal investigator – “Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of R-TPR-004 (Reteplase-Recombinant Plasminogen Activator Manufactured by Reliance Life Sciences) in patients with ST segment elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)”. (Phase III Trial 2008-2009).
6. Principal investigator – LIFENOX Study. International, multi-center, randomized, double blind study to compare the overall mortality in acutely ill medical patients treated with enoxaparin versus placebo in addition to Graduated Elastic Stockings. (Phase IV Trial since 2008-2011).
7. Principal investigator – A Prospective Evaluation of BioMimeTM – Sirolimus Eluting Coronary Stent in a Multi Centre Study Project. (Phase IV Trial On going since 2009).
8. Principal investigator – ENGAGE-AF-TIMI 48. A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel group, Multi-center, Multi-national study for evaluation of efficacy and safety of DU-176b versus Warfarin in subjects with Atrial Fibrillation – Effective aNticoaGulation with factor xA next GEneration in Atrial Fibrillation. (Phase III Trial On going since 2009).
9. Principal investigator – Efficacy and tolerability of Bisoprolol in Comparison to Metoprolol in Patients with Stage I Hypertension according to JNC 7. (Phase IV Trial 2010-2011).
10. Principal investigator – TUXEDO-India: A Prospective, Single Blind, Multi-centre, Randomized Trial to Compare the TAXUS ElementTM Coronary Stent System against the XIENCE Prime Coronary Stent System in the treatment of Diabetic Patients PopulatiOn in India. (Phase III Trial On going since 2011).
11. Principal investigator –Prospective multi centric, open Label, two arm, parallel group, active control, randomized, comparative clinical study to evaluate efficacy and safety of R-TPR-019 / Reopro(R) in subjects, undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. (Phase III Trial to be initiated).
12. Principal investigator –Protocol Number: ASIAN- HF (KUA90129) Asian Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure (ASIAN- HF) Prospective observational registry
13. Principal investigator – A prospective, multicenter, post marketing surveillance study to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of the Superia-Sirolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System (SSECSS) implanted during routine clinical practice in India