1. “Cardiology update and 5th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Hypertension” on November 16, 17 & 18, 1996, Organizing Secretary.
2. “Annual National Conference of International Medical Sciences Academy” (IMSACON – 97) on February 28 and March 1, 1997, Organizing Secretary.
3. “Annual National Continuing Medical Education Programme of Indian College of Physicians” on June 21, 1997, Joint Organizing Secretary.
4. “1st Annual Conference Northern Chapter of Cardiological Society of India” on November 8 and 9, 1997, Organizing Chairman.
5. “Indo-Us CME on Allergy and Asthma” a Medical Council of India, CME on January 14, 1998, Organizing Secretary.
6. “6th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine” on September 25, 26 and 27, 1998, Joint Organizing Secretary.
7. “1st Annual Shri Sat Paul Mittal Oration and Public Lecture on the Indian Science – 50 years back” on 6th March, 1998, Organizing Secretary.
8. Annual meeting of International Society of Heart Research Indian Section 7-9 February, 2003 in Chandigarh – Co-Chairman.
9. 39th Annual National Academic Conference of Indian Medical Association – ACADIMA - 2005 from 21st to 23rd October, 2005 – Scientific Secretary. Attended by 2500 delegates.
10. “Diagnostic Cardiology Summit” on 27th July 2008 in Ludhiana.
11. Echocardiography Update CME & Workshop under the aegis of Cardiological society of India (Punjab & Chandigarh Chapter) & International Society of Cardiovascular Ultrasound on 5th October 2011 in Ludhiana. Organizing Chairman.
12. 21st National Conference of Hypertension Society of India on 20th - 21st October 2012 in Ludhiana. Organizing Chairman.
CONFERENCES AND LECTURES
A. International Conferences (Attended & Lectures Delivered)
1. Attended Cardiac Conference (27-31st October) at Mauritius and Lecture delivered on 30th October, 2004 – Topic : “Complicated Myocardial Infarction - how to approach and deal with it”.
2. Attended 5th Biennial International Conference of the Pakistan Society of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons and lecture delivered on 29th March, 2005 - Topic : Current Concepts in Treatment of Hypertension.
3. Attended HDL Symposia 2005 Scientific Programme in Bali at Indonesia (20th & 21st July, 2005) and delivered lecture on 21.07.2005 – Topic : Hypertension – Is it the Level or The Speed of Reduction of Blood Pressure Which Matters?
4. Attended CME (17 &18.11.2005) in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur and delivered lecture on 17.11.2005 – Topic : Statins – The Magic Potion.
5. Attended Vascular Voyage from 25th to 28th Jan. , 2007 at Hongkong & delivered lecture on topic : “ GP IIb IIIa Inhibitors Role in PCI”.
6. Attended 2nd Indo-European Course on Revascularization (IECR) CME (27th and 28th November 2008) in Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, London, UK and delivered lecture on 27.11.2008 – Topic : Newer Antithrombotic & Antiplatelet in acute coronary syndrome.
7. Attended the CRT Implantation Workshop on 20th – 22nd January 2009 at the National Heart Institute (Institute Jantung Negara, IJN) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
8. Attended the TCT Asia Pacific SUMMIT 2009 on 22nd – 24th April 2009 in Seoul, Korea as an International Faculty.
9. Attended the TCT Asia Pacific SUMMIT 2010 on 21st – 26th September 2010 in Washington DC as an International faculty.
B. National Conferences (Attended & Lectures Delivered)
1. Presented Paper in International Conference and Update in Cardiology, New Delhi, 1986.
2. Presented Paper in Annual Conference of Cardiological Society of India, New Delhi, November 26-30, 1988.
3. Presented Paper in World Conference on Cardiology and Workshop on Colour Doppler Echocardiography, New Delhi, December 14-16, 1989.
4. Presented Paper in Annual Conference of Cardiological Society of India, Bombay, October 24-28, 1990.
5. Presented Paper in Annual Conference of Cardiological Society of India, Hyderabad, November 21-24, 1991.
6. Presented Paper in 44th Annual Conference of the Cardiological Society of India, November 3-5, 1992.
7. Presented Paper in World Conference on Cardiology, New Delhi, 1993.
8. Presented Paper in 46th Annual Conference of Cardiological Society of India, November 30 – December 4, 1994 at Jaipur.
9. Panelist in “Symposium on Cardiac Muscle Diseases”, held at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Dec. 23-24, 1994.
10. Attended Workshop on Student Evaluation in Medical Education by National Teachers Training Centre for Health Professionals, PGIMER, Chandigarh, Nov. 6-8, 1995.
11. National Cardiology Summit – 1995, Chandigarh March 12th – “Treadmill Test in assessment of Coronary artery Disease”.
12. Invited for Guest Lecture in 4th Annual Conference of Indian College of Cardiology, Hyderabad – 13th June,1997.
13. Conference attended (CSI 2001) at Hyderabad on 7th & 8th December’ 2001.
14. Guest Lecture: Apicon-2001, 56th Joint Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of India January-2001, New Delhi on January 22nd and 23rd, 2001.
15. Lecture delivered at 54th Annual Conference of CSI of India, Kochi, Kerala on 1st Dec.’ 2002 – Topic: ACE Inhibitors, Angiotensin, Receptor Blockers or Dual Blockers.
16. Lecture delivered at annual Academic Conference of Indian Medical Association, New Delhi on 28th December’ 2002 – Topic : Non Conventional Techniques for Diagnosis & Management of CAD – Facts & Myths.
17. Attended Indo French foundation Interventional Cardiology Meeting, New Delhi from 7-8th January, 2005 and Chaired a session on 8th January, 2005.
18. Lecture delivered at APICON 2005 at Mumbai on 25th January, 2005 – Topic: Post Prandial Dyslipidemia.
19. Attended 61st Annual Conference of the Association of Physicians of India from 30th Jan. to 2nd Feb., 2006 at Patna and delivered lecture on topic : Calcium Channel Blockers on 02.02.2006.
20. Attended 58th Annual Conference of CSI at Delhi from 7th to 10th December, 2006 at Delhi and Chaired a Session on 7th Dec., 2006 and participated as a Panelist on 8th Dec., 2006.
21. Attended 62nd Annual Conference of the Association of Physicians of India from 16th Feb. to 18th Feb., 2007 at Goa and delivered lectures on topic : “Indian Hypertension Guidelines–II & Cardiac Troponins – Current Status”.
22. Lecture delivered in Delhi on 29th June’ 2008– Topic: Pre Hypertension.
23. Attended the conference of “Cardiology society of India 2008”, at Chennai on 7th December 2008 and delivered a lecture on “To drink or not to drink”.
24. Attended conference of International society for Heart Research (Indian Section) and International academy of cardiovascular sciences (Indian Chapter), Surat on 13th - 15th December 2008 and delivered a lecture on “Current Perspective of Beta-blockers in Management of Heart Failure”.
25. Attended the conference of “Cardiology society of India 2009”, at Kochi on 3rd December 2009 and delivered a lecture on “Metabolic Consequences of Antihypertensive Drugs: Do Matter Or Do Not Matter”.
26. Attended the APICON 2010 and delivered a lecture on topic Diabetes & Coronary artery disease; PCI or CABG: Pros & Cons on 7thJanuary 2010.
27. Attended the WCCPGCI-2010 Conference and delivered a lecture on topic Indian Guidelines for Management Of Hypertension in New Delhi on 24th October July 2010.
28. Attended the Hypertension Conclave Conference and delivered a lecture on topic Indian Hypertension Guidelines in Pune on 13th November 2010 – 14th November 2010.
29. Attended the 62nd Annual Conference of CSI 2010 in Kolkata on 5th December 2010 and delivered a lecture on topic How does renal function influence the treatment of heart failure & myocardial infarction.
30. Attended the APICON 2011 and delivered a lecture on topic Recurrent Pericarditis on 8th January 2011 in Ahmedabad (Gujarat).
31. Attended the India Live 2011 workshop, Mumbai on 18th February 2011.
32. Delivered a lecture on topic, Heart Failure with normal Ejection Fraction : at Gurgaon on 19th February 2011.
33. Delivered a lecture on topic, Heart Failure with normal Ejection Fraction : at Gurgaon on 19th February 2011.
34. Presented as a Chairperson on topic Cholesterol Story in Park Plaza, Ludhiana on 1st March 2011.
35. Attended the Punjab State Cardiology Summit and delivered a lecture on topic, Heart Failure with normal Ejection Fraction : Work up and Management at Primary Care Level at Bathinda on 6th March 2011.
36. Attended the CME on “Recent Advances in acute coronary syndrome” and delivered a lecture on topic, ACS : Epidemiology, pathophysiology and the emerging conundrum in young at PGIMER, Chandigarh on 27th March 2011.
37. Attended the CME and delivered a lecture on Management of AF in HF at PGIMER, Chandigarh on 10th July 2011.
38. Delivered a public lecture on 10th September 2011 in Lions Club Ludhiana.
39. Attended the AHA-Cipla (Vital Summit) meeting 2011 in Chandigarh and delivered a lecture “Optimizing UA/NSTEMI Management in the India Scenario” on 25th September 2011.
40. Attended the AHA-Cipla (Vital Summit) meeting 2011 in Chandigarh and delivered a lecture “Atrial Fibrillation : The Indian Perspective” on 25th September 2011.
41. Attended the Cardio Vascular Summit – 2011 in Amritsar and delivered a lecture “Management of Atrial fibrillation” on 23rd October 2011.
42. Attended the 63rd Annual Cardiological Society of India in Mumbai and delivered a lecture “Raising Curtain Unexplained Syncope” on 10th December 2011.
43. Attended the APICON 2012 and delivered a lecture on topic Newer Clinical trials in Hypertension on 13th January 2012 in Kolkata.
44. Attended the NCN Summit 2012 and delivered a lecture on “Management of Hypertension : Indian Guidelines” on 11th March 2012 at Bathinda.
45. Delivered a lecture on “Management of Heart Failure” on 25th March 2012 at Patiala.
46. Attended the Cardio Metabolic Update 2012 organized by Gujarat Chapter of API and delivered a lecture on “Current Concepts in the management of Heart Failure” on 30th September 2012 at Ahmedabad.
47. Attended the Cardio Metabolic Update 2012 and delivered a lecture on “Hypertension Revisited” on 30th September 2012 at Ahmedabad.
48. Attended 21st National Conference of Hypertension Society of India and delivered a lecture on “Which blood pressure apparatus should I use: Mercury, Aneroid or digital – the mercury controversy” on 21st October 2012 at Ludhiana.
49. Dr. M.C Gupta Oration at the 20th Annual Conference of Indian Association of Clinical Medicine (IACMCON-2012) and delivered a lecture on “Newer Management options for acute MI” on 28th October 2012 at New Delhi.
50. Attended the Hypertension Conclave III and delivered a lecture “Hypertension guidelines - Do we need it in clinical practice?” on 24th November 2012 at Pune.
51. Attended the 64th Annual Cardiological Society of India in Delhi and delivered a lecture “Prosthetic heart valves in pregnancy - Problems and solutions” on 7th December 2012 at New Delhi.
52. Attended the 64th Annual Cardiological Society of India in Delhi and delivered a lecture “What’s new from ACS guidelines - Focus on antiplatelet therapy” on 8th December 2012 at New Delhi.